Thursday, August 27, 2009

Margarita Cupcakes with Key Lime Cream Cheese Frosting for my Sister-in-Law Shannon!

This week, my brother Jeff, his wife Shannon, and their son Ryan, came to visit Texas. They live far, far away in a land called Virginia. :)

Shannon's family and our family all met up for dinner at a Anamia's Mexican Restaurant. I thought Margarita cupcakes would be fitting for the cuisine.

No embellishments, I kept it simple this time.


Here is a great shot of my nephew chowing down on his cupcake. It is also a great shot of my sister-in-law, Shannon.


Unfortunately, the whole clan was feeling a bit under the weather on their visit, but we still had a good time taking it easy around my parent's house.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I need a copy of that picture since I didn't get any pictures of Ryan enjoying that delicious cupcake! :)