Sunday, August 22, 2010

CSN Stores Review: A Great Experience!

I recently had the pleasure of doing a second review for CSN Stores. By now you have probably heard of CSN Stores, they literally have everything from cookware to a new bathroom sink.

I tried out the Le Creuset Stoneware baking dish and I LOVED it. I already own a big Dutch oven from Le Creuset, so I wanted to try out some of their other products.

I had a question about the ordering process, so I called customer service on a Saturday afternoon. The gentleman that I spoke with was incredibly polite and answered all of my questions. I was impressed that their customer service was available on the weekend, most companies don't offer that kind of service.


My order arrived quickly and packed very well. CSN Stores does a great job of insuring that your purchase arrives in its intended condition. They also use recyclable materials, which is good for the environment, too.


I decided to make roast potatoes in my new baking dish, and they turned out great. This baking dish was the perfect size for our household, since I usually only cook for two.


I also loved the fact that this bakeware cleaned up SO easily. Thank you CSN Stores for the awesome customer service and great products!

Disclaimer: These words are my own. I was not compensated by CSN Stores for this review. I was provided with the bakeware seen above.

No comments: