Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pumpkin Pie cupcakes for Thanksgiving

Okay, so I'm a few months behind on this post. Not having internet service at home is kind of a bummer! We are waiting on Clear to become available in our neighborhood....hopefully it will be soon.

This year for Thanksgiving, I made the Martha Stewart Pumpkin Pie cupcakes. Aside from Wilton's Red Velvet cupcakes, this is the recipe that I have probably made the most times.





Alex and I spent Thanksgiving at his Mom and Stepdad's house in Fort Worth. My Mom had to work that day, it was kind of a bummer not spending Thanksgiving with the entire family. But, there is always next year!

Here is a cute shot of my husband Alex with his sweet grandmother, Carol.

1 comment:

Lia said...

o my...your cupcakes look delicious...my stomach is growling now :)...I bet they taste delicious too :)